Hard Lump

• 3 replies
  • 32 subscribers

Ok apologies if I have asked this before (Heads all over the place!) Gynae thinks one of the lump's I have might be a Bartolins Cyst, I'm not convinced, I've had one before nothing like this. Anyhow after seven or so years the cyst part has burst or dissolved but the large hard bit remains, it's also quite long.It is like rock! Had anyone else experienced this or have Bartolin's cancer, what where symptoms? Thanks.

• Hi Jayda

Not surprised your head is all over the place. It's hard when there is something wrong with your body and you are not entirely certain about what the issue is. 

I would suggest going back to your doctor and explaining your worries, you know your own body and if something feels different , then it is best to mention this. 

The link below explains a bit about Vulva cancer and if you go to about half way down there is some info re Bartolin's cancer.

Vulval cancer | Macmillan Cancer Support

Hope this helps a bit, but please do give the Support Line a call and speak to one of the nurses if you feel it would help.

The details are at the end of this.

In the meantime if there is anything you need, then please do ask.

Jane

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Thanks! Yes definitely going to have a chat with the doctor and Gynae...just not happy with things atm!

• You know your own body and if something does not seem right then speak up

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm