Hello I've just joined.

• 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

My daughter was diagnosed with Thymus cancer in December 2021, she had 2 major operations this year, but in August was told she only has months to live.

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm really sorry to read that your daughter has only months to live, and I can't begin to imagine what this must be like for you and the rest of the family.

As you know, the online community is divided up into different support groups so you might also like to think about joining the supporting someone with incurable cancer group, which is a safe and supportive place to discuss your worries and emotions with others who have a loved one with a terminal diagnosis.

If this is something that you'd like to do just click on the link I've provided which will take you directly to the group. You can then join and start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with exiting conversations by clicking on 'reply.

Sending virtual (((hugs)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"