Critical Illness Insurance - Thymoma

• 1 reply
  • 4 subscribers

Hi everyone, I’ve been diagnosed with Thymoma and I’m going to have chemo and radiotherapy before consideration of surgical resection because of the size of the mass. I was wondering how many people have made a successful claim on their critical illness insurance after Thymoma diagnosis because I know some cancers are excluded and I wasn’t sure if Thymoma is one of them?

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I can't answer your question about whether your critical illness will pay out after a thymoma diagnosis but I noticed that you hadn't had any replies yet.

Most insurance policies will list what they will and won't pay out for. If you're still not sure you could post your question in the ask a financial guide section of the online community and one of the advisors will aim to respond within 2 working days.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"