Insurance

• 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

Hi guys please can you help I 

have a mass on the thymus that is undiagnosed 

how do I get travel insurance ,

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the skin cancer group which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I hope you don't mind me replying, as I'm not a member of this forum, but the title of your post caught my eye.

Unfortunately, it can be more difficult to find travel insurance when you have a cancer diagnosis, and especially if you're still waiting for a formal diagnosis, so can I recommend that you join us over in the travel insurance group where you'll find recommendations from others. Once you've joined look for the thread called 'recommended travel insurance', on the first page, as this is where the majority of recommendations are.

As there are lots of recommendations in the thread, it's probably best to make a list before starting to contact the insurers. You may find it best to phone, as sometimes you'll get to the end of an online quote only to get a message asking you to phone them to get the results of the quote. This is usually because they want to clarify something before coming up with a figure.

I do hope you can get travel insurance so you can book a holiday

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"