Recently diognosed Tc

• 3 replies
  • 10 subscribers

Hi all, I’ve received been diagnosed with tc had the right testicle removed 4 weeks ago, it was 1.9 mm pure Seminoma. Since that removal I’ve had a slight bad lower back, I’m currently waiting on ct scan results but urologist said I’m stage 1a with clear tumour markers.

Few questions how can he stage it as I’m still waiting on results from ct scan so it could be worse then that stage? 

im extremely anxious and i worry about everything, any of the slightest pain deep breathe im then on line to see if its spread or I have further symptoms. 

any help of people on this situation or had similar stories id be grateful for any help and information. 

many thanks 

• Hi Dean 85 welcome to the forum and sorry that you have not a had a reply as yet. It sounds like the testicle has been removed and this will have been sent to Pathology for staging and grading hence why they are able to tell you the results prior to the scan. Forgive me on this one but are you waiting to get the results of the CT scan as a result of ongoing back pain or was this done prior to the surgery?  

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Good evening, yes this is correct had the testicle removed and got the results back as stage 1a that was from the lab and then the urologist told me the results 2 weeks later. 
    then I’ve since been sent for a CT scan as a follow up precaution i suppose? But I had the testicle removed 4 weeks ago now, and now I’ve got back ache I may just be worrying over nothing as I am a roofer for a living so back pains pretty normal lol but I’m kind of now thinking has it gone to my lymph nodes and feeling very anxious. But all tests prior the testicle removal were good. Ie tumor markers. 

so in short no symptoms testicle removed it was stage 1a tumor clear tumor markers. 

Then no symptoms just a letter to say attend a ct scan. Now waiting on them results. The urologist did say he’s pretty sure that should be it as they caught it early. Fingers crossed 

Thank you for taking the time to reply it’s very much appreciated. 

• Hi bud 

I have the same operation in 2022 , I had back pain also , however I found it was just my legs readjusting to fact I had one less testicle so my hips where readjusting .  It only lasted and 6 weeks after operation.  So just keep a eye on it . I found stretching also helped .

Johnny