Has anyone had the same experience?

• 2 replies
  • 9 subscribers
  • Firstly, let me wish you and your partner all the luck in the world. I can only imagine what you are going through. I've had a testicle out and chemo this year but thankfully thus far, no other problems. It's been hard for us at times so you really must be struggling. I don't really know what to suggest, you're both 100 times braver than I. It is however important for you to take time out for yourself for your own mental wellbeing. I know my wife struggled with it all so I encouraged her to get out with friends \ exercise etc. Sorry I can't be of more help. 

Best wishes.

• Hi goldenball1, thank you for your reply. I just feel like it's been one thing after another. We keep saying right hopefully this time he will get the all clear. Still have another few weeks for scans and results.  We try and go and do things with the kids but it's always there in the background.  I'm really glad you are doing well. I notice you have replied to alot of people that's so good of you to be giving others support.