A quick rush to A&E tonight ,

• 5 replies
  • 23 subscribers

I have been felling bloated very gassy ( both ends lol) eating and drinking difficult just so uncomfortable ...spoke to care team last few days was told to keep hydrated use Laxido so I don't get bunged up ....tonight small piece fish potato hash ..made me so bad daughter contacted cancer emergency line who advised A&E ..unfortunately I vomited before arriving ...I am thinking my stent may blocked...fingers crossed it isn't 

• I hope you are ok, and it’s something that can be resolved without too much invasive treatment x

• Just had blood tests if it is a blockage it may need a gastroscopy...no thanks had enough of those.

• Had a xray off stent and 8hrs after arriving they decide to keep me in , they wouldn't let me o home and come back , I only live 10 mins from my hospital..I got nothing , no clean clothes no razor no smellies and I have not eaten for 12 hrs

• An update ..had my stent checked by Xray they said it all looks OK...I am now on a liquid diet , had a dish of chemical tasting veg soup didn't eat it yuk , but made do with some tubs off warm ice cream and a bar off choc sucked to death lol...bought some cuppa soup that was OK...now soon got the same feeling again gas and wind from north and south as digestive system woke up ...scheduled for more tests Xrays with contrast (gastragaphin or Barium) and maybe another gastrospathy poss of colitus or another complication caused by immunotherapy nivalumab...so looks like I am stuck here for now , ps my Lansoprazole  and capecitabine  have both been paused for now ..just getting a little bit peed of now ..

• Morning, I hope things improve for you today x