Long slow recovery

• 3 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Well another weekend spoiled  by the shocking bile i am suffering with at the moment.  It comes and goes anytime  of the day nothing helping me to slow or stop it 

GI nurse's saying nothing else they can give me just gokng to take time and part of the recovery . Am i wanting to much  to soon .

Stay Safe everyone 

• I am really sorry to hear that your recovery has been so difficult.  The bile you are suffering must be very distressing and making you feel awful!  It seems strange that there’s no treatment available, is it worth trying to get a second opinion?  
    Others on this group may be able to share things that have helped them. 
    Hope you start to feel better soon 

Jacqui

Jac

Life is what happens when you are making other plans!  

• Hi Nicnac, did you follow up on Sue's advice with your doctor or CNS, I will paste it here again incase you missed it.

I’ve found the letter Nic and this is what the surgeon wrote….some prokinetics such as metoclopramide or ondanstetron could be used despite they could cause side effects such as increased bowel movement…… That’s why he never got the prescription as the side effects don’t sound good but then again he doesn’t have bile all that often. It’s called Billary by the way. Good luck xxSue Xx

• Also I don’t know if this is allowed to post as it was took off another site for Osophagus cancer on face book  as theres no proof. ..A few people took  Turmeric and those who did said it helped with bile, my husbands took it for years too so is that why he doesn’t get it much.  Someone took turmeric along with something else but I can’t remember what and can’t find out as, as I said it was took off. Can’t hurt to give it a go though also google it. Good luck x

Sue Xx