Bile

• 3 replies
  • 23 subscribers

Can anyone help me i am suffering with constantly  have very bad bile anytime  of the day or night . Always taking Pet Tac Gavison with no effect . GI nurses not in until tomorrow but had no joy for at least  for weeks . Getting me down now

• As I said before Nic, CNS nurse said it’s no good taking gaviscon or anything like that as you haven’t a stomach. There is something you can get from the doctor but iv forgot what it’s called. My husband does get it but mostly in bed and not all that often. He coughs up black stuff. As your doctor or CNS nurse  for something x

Sue Xx
  • Sue 

Ive asked my nurses  and GP thats all they tell me to take . Can you find out name of medicine  your husbsnd was on xx

Nic nac

• I’ve found the letter Nic and this is what the surgeon wrote….some prokinetics such as metoclopramide or ondanstetron could be used despite they could cause side effects such as increased bowel movement…… That’s why he never got the prescription as the side effects don’t sound good but then again he doesn’t have bile all that often. It’s called Billary by the way. Good luck xx

Sue Xx