Geoferret

• 12 replies
  • 24 subscribers

Have we any news on Geoferret  not seen amy posts  lately 

We hope your ok buddy 

• Hi  

If you want to make contact with another group member, the easiest way to do it is to 'tag' them. To do that type the '@' symbol and then, without leaving a space, their username exactly as they have spelt it. A box will appear when the system has found their name and clicking on that will 'tag' them. You can then type your message out and they will receive a notification telling them that they have a message.

So to get a message to GeoFerret I type  and they will now see this post.

If you just want to see their most recent posts then click on the search icon at the top of the screen and type in their name, again exactly as they have spelt it. Once their name appears click on 'All' to see their posts.

I hope this helps but if you need any further help please reply to me and I'll do my best.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Nicnac, thanks for the concern. I'm ok. Just no need have to wait and see oncologist on 5/6 before I know what's next 

• Ok buddy i dont kniw how to pvt messages

you 

Nic nac

•   me neither. Just tried the @ symbol and seems to work ok. Hope you going on ok.

• All good buddy just gotcrash on neck 

Nic nac

• Hi Nic nac, just thought I'd let you know, one of my nurses rang yesterday to say someone had cancelled their oncology appointment this Monday, 22/4. Did I want it? Nearly bit her hand off....lol. Two weeks earlier than planned. I know it sounds daft but I can't wait to actually be getting some treatmentLaughing.

I hope you're keeping well and the chemo is doing its thing with out to many side effects. Take care.

• Great news buddy get treatment started 

you will feel better once that happens   my 2nd round of chem tomorrow  . Seen doctor's  and dietitian  all ok bloods come back all good for tomorrow 

Worse side effect out 

Nausea 

Constipation 

Runs 

Is the burning on my neck cheeks eye lids but now got more pills and creams to help with that . Stay safe buddy speak soon 

Nic nac

• Cheers Nicnac.

Side effects don't sound great but all in a good cause ..lol.

Good luck tomorrow. How are you having chemo delivered?

Do you have to see GP for creams pills etc or hospital?

Best regards Geo.

• Geo 

Chemo delivered  by IV about 4 to 5 hrs 

Then 24 hrs on small pump at home 

Pills and creams from doctor  then oncology  team . I am to bad because i run a ambulance  company  with crew in and out of hospital's so ghey can pick them up fir me 

Stay Safe  buddy

Nic nac