Three questions???

• 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi, it’s just some general questions:

1) Since my gastrectomy last April I’ve a sweet tooth which I never had before. Does anybody else have the same thing? Is it normal or am I lacking in something to make me crave? I will eat a small biscuit/cake and only eat white chocolate in small amounts as it’s better for me not to have dumping syndrome. 

2)  I love walking and can do up to 3 miles at a time some days, but recently I have a feeling in my pelvic area like trapped wind and lasts a few days, do you think it could be a strain in my muscles? Does anyone else suffer the same? 

3) Since April last year, I have lost over 3 stone in weight and have a lot of muscle wastage around my arms, which has left me to suffer from stiffness in my shoulders and arms ( can’t raise them or stretch behind my back). I’ve been to the physiotherapist and I have been given exercises to do at home and I also do exercises in a hydro therapy pool twice a week. This has been going on since September of last year with a slight improvement, especially my right arm, which is probably because I’m right handed. Has anyone else had the same issues and how long did it last? 

Thank you for listening. 

Michele 

•  

Hi Michele and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I can't help with any of your questions but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' your post back to the top of the discussion list where it'll be more easily seen.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"