Paclitaxel

• 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Has anyone had this drug for stomach cancer?

My partner has been offered it for a short period weekly until a clinical trial starts. Just wondering if anyone has had a good response to the drug?

• Hi

I don't have any experience with paclitaxel but I noticed that you hadn't had any replies to your post yet.

I've searched the group for previous posts on this subject and found these which you might like to have a look through. Most of them are quite old but I noticed that is the most recent poster who mentions paclitaxel so I've tagged them in the hope that they are still a member of the online community and can pop on and tell you about their experience.

I hope your partner has a good response.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hey there, really glad to hear your partner's been accepted for a clinical trial - which one will he be on?

Paclitaxel is standard second line treatment for advanced gastric. Some people respond well to it.

Knowledge makes us stronger. Research, question, share and demand more from your doctors. Read my profile for my dad's stage IV story.