Prostrate

• 1 reply
  • 152 subscribers

Hi new to group but not to this cancer my dad has lived with it since 2005 it has now affected his bladder so has a super pubic in place also cancer gone to the bones my poor 90yr old dad is really going through it at the moment

Three times rushed into hospital In one week im finding it hard  to cope

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm very sorry to read how poorly your dad is at the moment and it's understandable that you're finding it difficult to cope right now.

As you know, the community is divided up into different support groups so I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also join and post in either the carers only group, if you're your dad's carer, or the family and friends group if you're not his carer. Both groups are safe and supportive places to discuss your worries and emotions with others who have a loved one dealing with cancer.

If you'd like to join either of these groups just click on the appropriate link which will take you straight there. You can then join and post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

Sending virtual (((hugs))) your way

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"