PSA

• 4 replies
  • 111 subscribers

It is almost a year since husband finished his chemo. He continues to have 3 monthly hormone injections and daily daralutamide tablets. His PSA has been less than 0.03 for a year which they class as undectable and yesterday he had his blood tests and the results remain the same. Phew I can breathe again as my anxiety was through the roof earlier. He has done so well and we live a virtually normal life with very few side effects. I think his positive attitude from the day of diagnosis has helped with this. I hope everyone on the same journey as us has a similar and positive experience. Just off to dance around the room now 

• Great news Shar and long may it continue. Our husbands were going through chemo at the same time last year and for your husband it worked whereas for mine it was not completely successful, although we seem to be getting better results with the SBRT. Definitely time to celebrate.

Champagne glassChampagneFireworks

• Thank you. Good that your husband is now getting better results now. X

• Hello Shar,

That's a really positive update that will give a lot of comfort & hope to many people who are going through the prostate cancer journey.

Best Wishes

Brian

• Great news and very encouraging to others undergoing this treatment (I've just had chemo and am on the same 3 monthly injections and daily darolutamide tablets, so a year behind your husband).

Enjoy your dance / celebration, and long may it continue.

Made in 1956. Tested to destruction.