I have lost my support

• 50 replies
  • 109 subscribers

Hi guys.

Yesterday morning I lost my only support The love of my life.

Its not going to be so easy without the loverly lady.

Les

• Hello Les s.I’m deeply sorry to hear of your loss I can’t begin to imagine what your going through.Be as strong as you can as I’m sure your life’s love would want to see you thrive,keep your chin up and keep calling in for a chat we are all here to help you through this,all the very best les s  Johnny five

• So very sorry to read this.  Heartfelt condolences to you and yours.

• I am so very sorry to read this Les. Don't forget we are all here for you 

• Thank you..

With all this technology no one seems to answer the phone in differents departments in the NHS or Lincoln CC.

IT just do not help. But at long last  we have a little info.

Les

• Hi Les just read your post,very sorry for your loss,keep fighting my friend and try to keep chin up,your soulmate would want you to keep fighting,we’re all here for you xx

• Hi Robert1

Thank you for your kind words. The loss was very sudden no indication of what was going happen. As fit as she could be at 77 and still doing part time work after retiring when she was laid off when covid was about in 2020.

I am heart broken and at times going around like a headless chicken.  Your kind words help.

Les

• Hello   - I am so sorry -it's even harder when it's unexpected and you don't get chance to say what you want to say and the shock is - well almost unbearable.

If you need any additional support  - I do hope you don't mind me adding a few suggestions:

* Do you have a local "Maggies" This is a cancer charity - you can drop in for a cup of tea, a chat and some company - not to mention support at this time - here's the link:https://www.maggies.org/

* "At a Loss" is a website directory of bereavement services, where you can search by location and find the right services for you - here's the link www.ataloss.org.uk

* Cruse Bereavement Care - A national charity for bereaved people - if you are in England it's www.cruse.org.uk in Scotland it's www.crusescotland.org.uk

* Our own helpline on 0808 808 00 00 (8am to 8pm 7 days a week) They are a great team will will be able to point you in the direction of that little bit of extra support you may need now.

Please take up the offers of help available - and remember we as a Community are here 24 hours a day for a chat or general advice - it doesn't have to be Prostate related - if you want a chat we are all here for you.

It's OUR Community and WE look after OUR own.

If I can do anything else for you you can reply or if you wish my private message box is open

Kind Regards - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Hi Millybob.

Thank you.    No Maggies here in the south of Lincolnshire.  All the kind words on here are helping. Things are slowly getting better. Maureens chilldren have been a great help.  Maureen's job took her around Lincolnshire before she retired and she made friends with meny of them. (She help meny and was loved by them.) Kind words they have passed on are helping.

Thank you for the info.

As they say time is a mender.  

The words must be working.  as I have just typed this and not left the key board to have a good cry.

Thank you all

Les

• Hi Les

It's no problem - you know where we are if and when you need us - you take care,  you are doing great, I confess to having a cry when I wrote my post a couple of hours ago - I am on hormone therapy and can cry for England so you aren't alone.

Kind Regards - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.