Pituitary Surgery

• 3 replies
  • 4 subscribers

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

Im back and forward to the hospital and have just been told that that I either have surgery now or next year and keep having tests… Does anyone have some advice about pituitary surgery to help me with my decision.

Any advice either about the before, during or after the surgery would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Rosie Relaxed

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I don't have the relevant experience to share with you but I've had a look in the group for previous posts which mention surgery and found that  posted just a month ago that they were happy to share their experience with surgery. I've 'tagged' them into my reply to you and hopefully they'll pop on and chat with you.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi  

I had two lots of pituitary surgery for acromegaly in 2005 and about to have more in next few months.

Would be very happy to share any thoughts so feel free to pm me or ask on here and happy to be open so others can read:

• I would greatly appreciate your thoughts and experiences I really do not mind whether you wish to message me privately or be open on the forum Relaxed