Lymph node

• 4 replies
  • 3 subscribers

Being admitted for lymph node removal 17/11/21.After recovery radiotherapy and December/January.

• Hi I just dropped by and noticed that you've had a reply as yet. This is a very quiet forum so I hope someone comes along to chat and offer support. My brother-in-law has Penile cancer but won't discuss it with me, he hardly does with my sister I'm sad to say. I'm always of the opinion to be open about cancer and the more information we can share, the easier this scary journey can become.

I hope your op goes well on 17/11 and the radiotherapy goes well in the coming months.

Sending hugs B x

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Thank you so much.Please persuade you brother in law to talk and see his doctor.

Love Scrunge

scrunge

• Hi . Sorry I might have misled you! He's had various ops and radiotherapy some years ago, still has a few ongoing problems but in his mindset it's "bloke" thing therefore very private.

My hubby had Prostate cancer some years back, discharged from Oncologist back to GP in 2019, and I'll always offer his experiences in the PC group as far as I can. My own cancer was Womb cancer. Strangely when we moved into our house in a Lincolnshire village the survey mentioned Radon gas which is a naturally occurring radioactive gas caused by the radioactive decay of small amounts of uranium that occur naturally in all rocks and soils. I often wonder if it's a coincidence, especially as I was the first in my biological family to have cancer!

Take care, B xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Hello again I was diagnosed in 2017. All clear until 2021. Had a glansectomy July.Groin lymph node removal September. About to have pelvic lymph nodes removed and after recovery radiotherapy end of December start of January.

scrunge