Glansectomy

• 1 reply
  • 4 subscribers

Going for my op in a few weeks, firstly told it was very minor after 2 biopsies and got laser treatment. Had a consultation to be then told i have to this operation. im devasteted

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

It can be devastating news to discover that you need to have an operation but you've come to the right place to find support from others.

I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet so I thought I'd pop on and see if I could help. If your type 'glansectomy' into the group's search bar you'll find a number of previous posts on this topic. You could have a look through them and respond to any of the more recent ones if you think the poster might be able to help further. The most recent person to post about this operation is and I'm 'tagging' him into my reply to you in the hope that he can come and tell you about his experiences.

While you're waiting for replies it would be great if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Wishing you all the best

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"