Confused and angry

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 44 subscribers

I was diagnosed in march of this year with neuro endocrine tumour of the  pancreas. I am getting on ok with somatuline injections every 28 days .

My problem is my anger,I new there was something wrong no one listened. I then find out that the mass actually showed up in 2016 at a gall bladder scan nothing was ever said ..this anger is not good for me at this stage .any advice ?

Poppadom 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the pancreatic cancer group

Although I'm not a member of this group I noticed that your post hadn't had any responses yet. Feeling angry is a perfectly natural response to being told you have cancer and I would think most of us have experienced this to some degree or other. However, as you've said, being angry is not good for you and you might find it helpful to look through this information from Macmillan. It has information on how to cope with your feelings of anger and where to get help if you are angry most of the time or it is starting to affect your life.

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"