scared of pancreatic cancer

• 1 reply
  • 24 subscribers

Hi, I just wanted to start of by saying I am going to the doctors on Wednesday I have an appointment. However for the last few weeks, I have had right lower tummy pain tender when touch it. Bloating, pain in the side and upper in the back . Not lost weight, but very windy and bloated. I do have ibs, but seamed to have googled and I know that doesn't help. I know my symptoms could be a number of things. I think I am just scared. Just needed to vent what I am feeling and I hope my doctor will listen. 

Thank you 

• Hi  

It's natural to worry that symptoms you have might be signs of cancer and I hope your appointment with your GP goes well.

I can see that you've previously posted in different groups that you've been worried that you might have ovarian cancer, womb cancer and a brain tumour. I'm presuming that, as you haven't mentioned these cancers in this post, your worries were thankfully groundless.

I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also tell your GP about your health anxiety as they should be able to help you.

I hope these new worries turn out to be non-cancerous too.

((hugs))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"