Dealing with Pancreatic Cancer

• 1 reply
  • 25 subscribers

Hello everyone  Slight smile      I hope your all coping/dealing/putting up with all that Pancreatic Cancer brings.      Me?   I am keeping well -doing ok       I have good days and bad days mmm...    But Im still here!!!! Therefore a grumbly rumbly pooey farty( excuse the lingo) day is OK        I would really really love to hear from other post pancreatic cancer patients Slight smile     read about how things are and most of all compare after effects (the whipple  that so so so an apprppraite name for the procedure lmao)         Anyway

Kindest Regards/Best Wishes

CatLyn

I look forward to hearjng/getting a reply

ttfm.......

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I haven't had pancreatic cancer but I noticed that your post hasn't had any replies yet. By responding to you it will 'bump' your post back to the top of the discussion list where it'll be more easily seen.

While you're waiting for replies you could have a look through some of the recent posts and join in with any existing conversations that catch your eye.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"