Ovarian cancer

• 2 replies
  • 54 subscribers

Hi last May I was diagnosed with aggressive stage 4 cancer had full hysterectomy and stoma. I thought that was it this is my life now couldn’t see much hope. I’m now on target therapy.

This week I got to see one of my sons graduate with MBA with merits and now I’m just patiently waiting on a call to go to hospital I’m one of my daughters birthing partners along with her partner. I am so excited if I had been told last May all this would be happening I wouldn’t have believed it. So if anyone is feeling like I felt last year it’s not the end of seeing family milestones life is good right now and I’m loving it all this is the best I’ve felt since the start I was proved wrong life does go on it’s not the end. I hope this is ok to post, to share my joy and if needed give others hope 

• Hi Teresa , thank you so much for sharing gives me a boost. I’m going for debulking surgery next week. So good to hear your celebrating with your son at his graduation and best wishes for your daughter and arrival of baby. Love hearing positive stories about living with cancer. Best wishes for many more family milestones. Xx

• Thank you. I hope surgery goes well, I was back on my feet quickly hope you’re the same. Yeah I’m looking forward to many more celebrations in the future I now have a totally different more positive mindset. Good luck with the rest of your journey xx

Stage 4 ovarian cancer travel insurance