Hi, newbie here under inv. for ovarian and endometrial cancers

• 13 replies
  • 50 subscribers

Today is an ok day. Just popping in to say hi, and express my gratitude to the existence of this forum.

• Hi Daimoku71

I’m still waiting for results of Ct scan on the 20 th June so getting on for 3 weeks, trying to focus on work to take my mind of it, I just need to know results and then plan of action. 
    Think I will phone tomorrow as they must of had MDT meeting by now

Take care x 

Telstar2

• You too! Thinking of you Blush

• Waiting for results is the worst! Good luck xx

• Thank you Smiley Never got round to phoning today (work) or is it just that I don’t want to know? I haven’t seen or spoke to my CNS yet, do you usually meet her after the MDT meeting ?Suppose all hospitals have their own way of doing things I’m just airing and not totally sure what for. Isuppose results of CT scan. They just sent a letter with results of ultrasound to my GPwith a copy for me . Sorry for rambling x

• I met my CNS on the first visit to my consultant. As you say different hospitals may do it differently. If you ring the receptionist they may be able to give you contact details x

• Thanks Louise 

I haven’t met my consultant yet so perhaps CNS will be in that meeting, I have just emailed my CNS so she should get that on Monday and hopefully can answer my questions or I ll have to wait for meeting with consultant . Oh well hey ho! will have a glass of wine and relax Champagne glassKissing heart

• Sounds like you are in a similar situation to me. I’m awaiting surgery in about a week. ? Ovarian and endometrial cancer. 2 areas. I’m uncomfortable at times but that’s all. I won’t know until after surgery about three weeks. It’s so scary!! How are you. No biopsy first as think it’s urgent from what they said which scares me more. Having a stent fitted to my urethra in Tuesday pre surgery. 

• At least things are moving for you surgery date already that’s good although scary yes, they just want the best for you so are moving quickly, I’m sure you ll be fine, I ll be thinking of you PoopButterfly

• I was diagnosed with ovarian and endometrial  cancers in March they also found a calcified fibroid so had complete hysterectomy and to have 6 sessions of chemo just in case anything lurking  now on 4th chemo and it hasn't been to bad.saw oncologist who said ca125 set at 14 so everything looking really good.

Waiting is the worst  good luck will be thinking of youxxx

• I’m so pleased that it’s going so well for you. X