Hi

• 1 reply
  • 50 subscribers

Felt the need to connect with others who are in the same situation as myself.   I have been clear for a year after diagnosis of ovarian cancer 18 months ago followed by surgery and chemo.  Am taking inhibitor Niraparib with no real side effects.   Feeling anxious about the future.     

• Hi and welcome to the Online Community. It does seem that everyone who has been pronounced clear of cancer has niggling worries forever after. I myself am from the Womb cancer group, had my surgery and adjuvant treatment last year and at the moment am anxiously awaiting results of a chest X-ray for some unknown ache and pain. So I understand where you're coming from!

You've joined the right group to connect with other experiencing the same fears so hopefully a member will be along soon to chat.

To find more information covering diagnosis and treatments there are pages covering most types of cancers which can be found on our Online Information and Support Section

Macmillan Support Services also offer lots of information, support, financial guidance or just someone to listen. It’s free to call 0808 808 0000. Most services are available 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Have a look by Clicking here to see what is available and we also have our Ask an Expert section, but do allow two to three working days for replies from our expert team.

Sending you welcoming hugs B xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett