Just diagnosed 2A currently drinking wine and in shock

• 3 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Never thought I'd be in this club.  Never thought I'd be worrying about 2a rather than 1c.  How the hell do people cope? 

• Hi  and welcome to the Online Community. My beverage of choice was a whisky and coke!. To be honest I don't know how we cope but you'll realise that now you've joined this forum you're not alone. About this time last year I was undergoing tests that eventually revealed I had womb cancer (totally out of the blue). I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy and BSO Bilateral Salpingo Oophorectomy which was removal of the fallopian tubes and ovaries. Op was 10 months ago now and a distant memory but I well remember how terrified I was at the time of getting my diagnosis.

I see you've written a brief note in your profile. It's helpful to other members with a similar diagnosis who can then hopefully answer your questions so I'd add a bit more about you and how you found yourself her. It also means that you don't have to keep writing the same thing over and over. You can amend or update it at any time. 

To find more information covering diagnosis and treatments there are pages covering most types of cancers which can be found on our Online Information and Support Section

The Macmillan Support Services also offer lots of information, support, financial guidance or just someone to listen. It’s free to call 0808 808 0000. Most services are available 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Have a look by Clicking here to see what is available and we also have our Ask an Expert section, but do allow two to three working days for replies from our expert team.

Sending you welcoming hugs B xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Thank you so much for your reply.  Where do I add more details about myself

• Hi . Just click on your username and select edit profile. After updating save it, you can add or amend it any time.

Bxx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett