Rare ovarian cancer - GCT

• 2 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Hey all, how’s things going. Have a pants time! Self isolating before open surgery. How are you all.

• Hi Can I offer you a warm welcome to the Macmillan Online Community. I’m sorry to read about your diagnosis but I’m glad you’ve found us.

I've just dropped by and noticed you've not had a reply yet but I'm sure someone will be along soon. 

My cancer is different, but a cancer diagnosis of any kind makes us ask lots of questions, causes confusion, stress and probably emotions we’ve never experienced before. One thing we all agree on is the endless waiting for tests, results and Consultations is so debilitating so to be able to talk to other people who are in the same situation will help you get through this. I see you’ve joined our Ovarian cancer group, this will be a good place to meet up with others making the same type of cancer journey.

The Macmillan Support Services also provide lots of information, support, financial guidance or just someone to listen. Most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week and it's free to call on 0808 808 00 00 have a look by Clicking here to see what is available and we also have our Ask an Expert section, but do allow two working days for replies from our expert team.

Sending you welcoming hugs, hope the surgery goes well and you make a rapid recovery.

B xx 

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Hey I know this post was a while ago but I had a 17cm germ cell tumor too! I hope all is well with you now. I'm 2 months postbopp doing great