Chemotherapy. option

• 1 reply
  • 11 subscribers

hello  for the all group members.

Hello dear all Tpn users. I wish everyone has good time with their tpn.
I have a question for tpn users. I am daily 4.5 lt tpn patient. And i was in hospital since 3 weeks because i have had very bad cramps and pain. Because i have metastasis on my liver and my abdomen wall is well and give me a pain even i am not nil by mouth since 2 weeks, when i eat i have pain start again. Any way beside this my sodium level lover and lover now 124 since 3 days freeze there not change at all and make me feel very weak is well.
And since 2 days when i connected tpn my blood sugar morning 20.3 and evening time connect again and we test the sugar again after 1:30 result is 20.8
With out tpn my sugar level is between 5-7 which is normal. Does any one had any experience about that.

Any my liver biopsy result came to 13 % net tumour and they decided to start chemotherapy does any body take any therapies or treatments please. Share your idea with me. Thanks

• Hi  

I don't have the experience you're looking for but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list where it'll be easier to see.

Wishing you all the best with your treatment

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"