Progression of symptoms

• 2 replies
  • 14 subscribers

Hello,

following chemotherapy my husband has been doing great, the treatment worked so well. 6  months on he has suddenly become breathless, poorly tummy at times, slight cough.  An urgent scan has been requested and bloods. Just a bit worried incase these are signs of progression so soon after chemo…. Might just be a chest infection.

I wondered if anyone has experienced this after chemo? 

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read that your husband has suddenly become breathless and feeling poorly. I don't have any experience with this type of cancer but noticed that your post had not had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list where it'll be more easily spotted.

While you're waiting for replies it would be great if you could pop something about your husband's diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a non-cancerous explanation for your husband's symptoms.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you for your reply, we are just awaiting scan results ….