Myeloma

• 1 reply
  • 74 subscribers

Hello I am new here. I was diagnosed with this last year at my annual review. Completed shattered by the news. I have now completed 4 cycles of chemotherapy and waiting for a Stemcell transplant. Last week I had my Stemcell harvested and now I have been given 11.4.23 for the transplant. I am so scared and worried about the transplant, but I tell myself I have come so far now, I can do this and be positive and strong. I hope everything goes okay I come out of this fixed.  

• Hi  and a warm welcome to this corner of the Community..... I don't normally post in this group but just happened to notice your post.

Myeloma and Melanoma are completely different cancers....... and Stem Cell Transplant is not a treatment used for Melanoma.

You may want to post in our Myeloma support group that you have already joined........ but more importantly you may want to join and post in our dedicated Stem cell transplant support group.

I don't have Myeloma but I have had 2 Stem Cell Transplants for my type of blood cancer...... the Stem Cell Group is a good place to talk with others who have navigated the Stem Cell journey.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge