WLE still not healed

• 6 replies
  • 57 subscribers

Has anyone had any issues with WLE not healing fully?

I had mine approx 4 months ago and there is a section about 5mm still scanning over and oozing clear and or yellow/pink liquid.

• Hi

I know we all heal at different rates but I would have thought your WLE would have completely healed after 4 months. Mine had healed completely by the time I went for my check-up two weeks after the ops.

Have you spoken to your SCNS or your GP about this?

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Latchbrook, sorry for slow reply. Have been to the doctors, and have appt at hospital for check up on friday. Doctor gave me antibiotic cream for WLE but I had a reaction using it so had to stop, still not healed. So I will raise it at my appointment, fingers crossed.

Sonny09
  • Let us know how you get on at the hospital

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Sonny

I had my WLE in October and I’m having the same problem as you. I’ve spoken with my SCN this afternoon who told me it’s still early days for the healing. I have to keep a check and ring if concerned. Hope everything goes ok for you.

Sunny15
  • Thank you Sunny, cant wait for friday, I have 4 other moles/blemishes that need looked at. Two have changed in appearance and two have appeared. Wishing you all the best with your struggles.

Sonny

Sonny09