EBUS

• 2 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi has anyone had a EBUS if so how uncomfortable was it. I know its a camera put down throat and sedation. I've been told it's most likely not serious but has to be investigated as some inflammation shown up.

• Hi  

I haven't had this procedure but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

I did do a search in the forum and found one post which mentioned EBUS, unfortunately the poster is no longer a member so won't see your post and you wouldn't be able to contact them to ask questions. Hopefully someone in the forum has had this but just not posted about it and will get in touch.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi I had one , diagnosed sarcoidosis which was a side effect of Nivo. They do sedate you which makes it less uncomfortable .. and you forget most of it. It seemed to be over pretty quickly, but I’m sure that was the drugs helping.