Blood Pressure and Pembro

• 2 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Has anyone suffered high blood pressure for the first time after immunotherapy? I have never had high blood pressure in my life but after one treatment of Pembro i was told it was a bit high but now after 2 treatments I check it myself and it is gradually getting higher.

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read of your melanoma diagnosis and immunotherapy treatment. I noticed that your post had not yet had any replies. I hope you don't mind me replying as I have had a different type of cancer. By responding, this will place your post back at the top where it may be seen by more members of the melanoma group. You could also do a search on the site by using the eye glass button at the top of this page. Best wishes for your pet CT results.

A x

What is a Community Champion?

I am a Macmillan volunteer. 

Macmillan Support Helpline

0808 808 00 00 

7 days a week between 8am -8pm

• Thank you for replying to me. what a long journey you have been, compared to you and many others I have nothing to complain about. I shall click where you suggested and keep an eye on my BP, next treatment due April 6th so I can mention when the nurse phones the week before. Wishing you all the best on your journey. x