Immunotherapy

• 3 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Hi All.

Can anyone help please? I finished a years course of Immunotherapy in January 2022  and all was good until I started to experience terrible head sweats. I've had lots of blood tests and it is nothing to do with the menopause so I've been told its most likely to do with the Immunotherapy. Is there anyone out there experiencing the same?? It is so bad and very embarrassing. Nobody seems to know what to give me to help, so any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

• Hi 

Having not had immunotherapy I don't have any experience with the head sweats you're experiencing but they sound very unpleasant.

I've done a search of the group to see if there are any previous posts which mention this but have drawn a blank I'm afraid. Of course this doesn't mean that no one else has experienced this, they just may not have posted about it.

You've said that "nobody seems to know what to give you" and I assume that this is your immunotherapy team rather than just your GP.

You could post your question in the ask a nurse section of the online community and see if they've come across this before. If this is something that you'd like to do clicking on the link I've created will take you there.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Litchborough.

Thank you Blush 

• My mum has this just now she is 84 she has not had sweats sorry but has been very sore flu like since she had covid & flu vacines so we are assuming it was symptom of these. Hope you get it sorted soon