Immunotherapy

• 6 replies
  • 52 subscribers

is there anyone here who has or having immunotherapy? If so how is it ?

• Hi Nannystan. I had my 2nd I fusion on Monday. I have not been two bad. My main symptom is loss of appetite, and nausea. I have been given medication for the nausea. I am on Ipilimumab and Nivolumab. I am having 4 sessions of both every 3 weeks and then it drops down to one drug. Do you know which ones you will be having and when do you start?

Keep in touch with your journey

Best wishes

Parklands

1. I am on pembro x I have had 2 doses and so far so good. Odd little tired day but apart from that I am fine. 
  • Hi, thank you for your reply. It is my partner that has melanoma he has just had 2 lymph nodes removed and WLE. Confirmed cancer in 1 lymph node and hopefully find out next wk regarding next treatment. Immunotherapy was mentioned. So all a rollercoaster at the mo. 

• This has answered the question I'm looking for .I have just had my first dose of pembro ( 4 hours ago ) and wanted to know what to expect in the next couple of days. Had the talk on the " what could happen " but feeling a little apprehensive about the next few days ?? Thanks 

• I have now had 3 doses with no real side effects. I feel my hair has thinned a little and the odd tired day that has been it. Due dose 4 just after Xmas x please take care x 

• Thank you for the reassurance x