Lymph node dissection

• 3 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Lymph nodes drain was replaced as I had a spell in hospital again after having my drain removed, and getting cellulitis,and infected seroma , I’m worried about seeing consultant next week as it will be 4 weeks of new drain ,and I am still draining a lot! After my lymph node desection in my groin, also results of my Braf is wild! What sort of treatment will I be offered when I go to oncology also next week? 

• Hi

I don't have any experience with treatment for Braf wild-type but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet.

I've had a look through the group and I'm 'tagging'  as I can see that they have posted about being Braf wild-type. I'm hoping that they will come and tell you about their treatment.

Let us know how it goes next week.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Good morning. Touch wood I have not needed any treatment as the lesions removed successfully and none showing in SLNB but if it had I was able to have immunotherapy. Meanwhile I have 3 month regular checks. 

• Thank you for replying, I also now have been told I shall have scans, to keep a check on things! Xxxx

Betful