Melanoma 1b spread to lymph nodes

• 3 replies
  • 50 subscribers

Hi all.

I need some help please i am mega anxious as had 1b melanoma removed from my left forearm in Sept 2019. 2 weeks ago I felt a lump in my left armpit had scan n shows suspicious of metastases other lymph nodes looks less than 1cm. 

Has anyone else had similar? I feel so alone and as if its just me this has happened to.

Thanks 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

Feeling anxious when you discover something after a melanoma diagnosis is perfectly normal and we've all been there. In my case it turned out to be nothing to worry about and I hope it'll be the same for you, as I don't think you know for sure if melanoma has been found in your lymph node yet. I'm hoping I've read your message correctly.

You say that the scan shows "suspicious of metastases" so what is the next step for you in the investigations?

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi

Thanks for your reply. I am waiting for confirmation from the biopsy and got to have a CT / MRI 

• Do let us know your results.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"