New to the group

• 3 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hi, I'm yet another new member of the MCL forum ..... I'm led to believe that I might be one of the younger people here as I am 49

• Hi   and a warm welcome to this corner of the Community although I am always sorry to see folks joining us. I am Mike and I help out around our various Lymphoma groups. 

I don’t have MCL but was diagnosed way back in 1999 with a rare, incurable but treatable type of Skin NHL (CTCL) Stage 4a so although my Lymphoma ‘type’ is different I know this journey rather well.

I actually don't know if you are one of the younger people to have MCL..... I was 43 when I was diagnosed with my rare type but lets see if any of the group members are looking in.

I always highlight the Lymphoma Action website. Lymphoma Action is a small but very active UK Lymphoma Specific Charity who have lots of good reliable information, videos and run regular Regional Lymphoma Online Support Groups and a great Lymphoma Buddy Service where people can be linked up with someone who has walked the same treatment journey.

Always around to help more or just to chat

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Got my first 3 monthly scan and it isn't misbehaving yet...... next scan about July 

• This is good news and let’s look for this to continue.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge