Lymphadema

• 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

I have lymphadema in one leg 5 weeks after radiotherapy o  lymph glands in the groin and  following chemotherapy. While waiting to see a nurse for advice, I have bought flight socks. Wearing them today. Only wearing one today, is that ok? Are these the sort of thing that is given on prescription. DVT ruled out by ultra sound. Any jad this and have advice while I wait to see lymphadema clinic?

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to read that you have lymphoedema but it's good that you have an appointment with the lymphoedema clinic. So that you can connect directly with others who have this, can I recommend that you join the lymphoedema group. If this is something that you'd like to do, clicking on the link I've created will take your there where you can join and then start a new post in the same way as you did here.

Wishing you all the best

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"