Lymph nodes and adrenal glands.

• 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

Originally diagnosed with Sclc in October 20 along with lymph nodes in the neck and in my left tonsil. 
tonsils removed Xmas 20. Started chemotherapy and radiotherapy in 30 doses to neck and lung and the 12 months of immunotherapy ending March 22. 
PET scan in November 22 showed neck, tonsils clear and lung showed shrinkage. 
Fresh PET scan two weeks ago shows the lung is now progressive and I’m now showing in the lymph nodes of both lungs and both adrenal glands. 
could any of you kind souls tell me what further treatment I can expect as I’m on tenterhooks awaiting an appointment with my oncologist as he’s waiting for a report from microbiology. 
it’s worrying me sick now. 
Thanks for reading. 
Gerry. 

• Hi

It sounds like you've had a lot to deal with and I hope you've spoken to your oncologist since you posted this.

I don't know why this post has only just appeared but it might be an idea to also post this in the lung cancer group, which I can see you've joined, as it's a much more active group than this one. If this is something that you'd like to do clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"