The C bomb distraction thread - open to all

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 81 replies
  • 109 subscribers

Hi all

I know there is a lot of worry over the new C bomb being dropped all over the place. This thread is being set up to keep that word off this particular thread to help people that are possibly in self isolation.

So I think we should kick it off we should post our favourite place or places to visit. We may be restricted on where we can travel, but we can go anywhere in people's pictures Slight smile

I will leave it open till end of Friday then pass the batton on to someone else to open a new post on this thread, first suggestion first served, something of interest to them. If nothing posted by 10am Saturday, I will re put my thinking cap back on.

So I guess I should post a picture or two to start it off.

Jersey beach view 

• One of my favourite places to sit, in my village of Warsash, this is the little pink ferry that takes you across the river Hamble. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Just me and you Chelle. I do have another one when i go back in on my laptop.

It's sunny here in Jersey and i couldn't resist... this is just behind my flat in the communal gardens, sadly not mine to myself. Princess my cat has joined me. No i didn't name her See no evil

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Here you go Chelle, when I was staying in your neck of the woods. I was at Ocean Village and sore my first ever cruise liner... I was amazed just how huge it was.... I think it was the Queen Mary the II (sorry if that is wrong). We do not have trains, rivers or mountains etc in Jersey, so it's like going to a new world when I go there. I also am fascinated when I see the trucks that have multiple vehicles on them driving around... I had a toy one like that when I was little.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Cant wait for the real hot weather when you get all your gear offffffStuck out tongue Sunglasses

Ray xx

• It looks lovely there today Gina. We need some sunshine here. 
    Ocean village. Heart️

That is where myself and my partner had our first lunch date.

Ray, you are too cheeky Joy

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • This is where I would like to be right now. On the Britannia sailing up the Fjords in Norway. With a cocktail. 

We should of been back on Britannia in 5 weeks time. I would normally be packing right about now.

Disappointed

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Fond memories for you there Chelle Heart exclamation

Oh dear Ray, sorry but you will have to wait forever. I never take pictures like that Laughing and would be in massive breach, on various accounts in the community guidelines. Sorry 

• No photos from me,

I don’t use my phone for photos out and about, I’m one of those people who has a phone with me in case I get stuck or for people to get in touch with me and at the moment the way things are I can’t see that changingSee no evil and I cant load photos from my iPad, only works on the phone but never mind I’ll keep it handy and maybe over the next 12 weeks something exciting might happen & I can shareGrinafter all there are 7 rooms to visitJoy oh and a garden!

Julie
  • You have a lovely garden Julie, just need a little bit of sunshine now, then we can all sit outside. 

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi - such a good idea to have a happy place to visit with our little trips down memory lane.

I will try and attach a photo of my gorgeous boy Bernard ( my cat) who is my support line and best friend.

xx cathy oh cant attach a photo....