The C bomb distraction thread - open to all

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 81 replies
  • 106 subscribers

Hi all

I know there is a lot of worry over the new C bomb being dropped all over the place. This thread is being set up to keep that word off this particular thread to help people that are possibly in self isolation.

So I think we should kick it off we should post our favourite place or places to visit. We may be restricted on where we can travel, but we can go anywhere in people's pictures Slight smile

I will leave it open till end of Friday then pass the batton on to someone else to open a new post on this thread, first suggestion first served, something of interest to them. If nothing posted by 10am Saturday, I will re put my thinking cap back on.

So I guess I should post a picture or two to start it off.

Jersey beach view 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to cmtd

Hey i gave tips on this thread community.macmillan.org.uk/.../site-tech-tips-how-toos on how to attach pictures. If still stuck let me know and I'll try more to help Grinning looking forward to seeing Bernard

• My gorgeous boy pippin and his mates who he visits every dayx

Poppy
  • Hi Chelle, this is the same trip on the Britannia we did 5 years ago it was lovely , except a third of the passengers went down will gastroenteritis including us, To be fair to Fred Olson we did get a second cruise at half price,our friends  didn't want to know but we took up the offer and went to the canaries . Ellen x

• Poppy, Pippin is absolutely adorable. That’s a great photo. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Lovely photo Poppy, my two most favourite animals in one picture. What more could a girl want Heart eyes

• Thank you chellesimo he is no bother and been a great help for me to distract me since diagnosed I'm loving seeing the photos from everyone and I hope every one stays well in these worrying times it helps lighten our loads so come on Darlo get back on xx

Poppy
  • I'm amazed Gina that I managed to put a photo on but I did with that link you put on ,its funny i was always frightend of horses until I got my dog who loves them so i used to get closerer to them and actually touched one i cant go now as they live in a area where you have to climb steep woods but my husband goes every day with popping and his mates treats.i so miss my hill climbing and wood walks but I 'll get back once this virus settles down.

Poppy
  • Hi Gina

lovely pictures thank you. Knowing my technical challenges I doubt I’ll get a photo up but if I’m able I’ll put a picture of the park I visit daily with my little dog who’s known as Bobby and is half yorkie and half chihuahua so rather tiny. Sadly grey and overcast today here 

• Hi Chelle

memories! We did the fiords a couple of years ago with two of our three daughters (third has 2 daughters and they’d their own holiday booked) and we had such a lovely time. Drank the best coffee I’ve ever had called Jacu in one of the places we visited. Did beautiful walks. Loved the Fjords really. Shame your cruise is cancelled - we had one booked in August which we will cancel too

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to nel107

Ohh those of you that visited the Fjords.. did you see any of these in person whilst you were there?