Off I go .

• 3 replies
  • 104 subscribers

Day two .not unduly worried ... just negotiating the high table only problem .good job I insist on Jim helping. Onwards and certainly upwards. Xx

• Thinking about you at the moment Maggie, one more day ticked off before you know it you will have finished the first week.I am off to see my oncologist today to get signed off  after my 4 rounds of chemo. My husband has made a lovely cake to take in for the nurses.Just need to sort out my sleeping now,as I had sleeping pills for a long time and now have been weened off them , wish I had never been given them in the first place . Ellen x

• Thank you Ellen hinny..I'm thinking of you too..yes youll be able to sleep without any help soon .cup of Horlicks at bedtime..helps ... your body had been through a lot .so you will be tired .. good luck Hun prayers for us all .xx

• Thank you Ellen hinny..I'm thinking of you too..yes youll be able to sleep without any help soon .cup of Horlicks at bedtime..helps ... your body had been through a lot .so you will be tired .. good luck Hun prayers for us all .xx