Hello everyone

• 2 replies
  • 143 subscribers

I'm a bit late to the party as I had a top right lobectomy in late January 2020. That was quickly followed by the Pandemic and full lockdown. I had one round of Chemotherapy, but then my white blood cell count bottomed and Chemo was stopped. All my care from then on for the next year was conducted over the phone. I've almost got back to normal life now albeit with a bit less lung capacity. I feel very fortunate to have come through this, but do worry about it returning. How do you all cope with the worry?

• Hi boutainium welcome to the group. That must have been very hard having all your treatment during the pandemic. It is good to hear that you are doing well after the lobectomy. I don't think we ever stop worrying.  I am in the incurable but stable group, and I do worry all the time that it will change, but I try to enjoy each day and put that to the back of my mind. xx

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Thanks chellisimo, My 3 month CT scan has been delayed so I think that has put me on edge. I need to find a way to deflect my negative thoughts as they do noting to help me. Sending you my best wishes to you for the future xx