Angry old bird

• 7 replies
  • 103 subscribers

I

• Hi Ails Im assuming that your reply has gone before you intended it too ? The post is empty?

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Gail

yes, sorry, I deleted my post as it was so miserable and angry and everyone here is more positive. Didn't want to drag folk down x

• Hi GRANNY59

I managed to read your post before you took it down and I can understand your anger of getting no support as I don't get much either , it does get you down but I just think " well mother just get on with it " but I'm fed up with the response of " you'll be fine "  from family when they do acknowledge the fact I have cancer , one " son " wishes I was dead but Ithat made me more determined to stay alive , even if only to p***s him off  . Take care  of yourself and be strong  x 

• Oops I called you GRANNY 59  ....senior moment 

• haha it's ok, I'm a grannie, too!

• Oh, Alexi, I get where you're coming from. I suppose we all go through phases with how we feel and how we cope with it all. It's maybe why we are drawn to this place - we can say things here we wouldn't say anywhere in real life?  Thanks for your good wishes, and Take good care xx

• Hi Ails , our feelings are like being on the big dipper without even leaving our armchairs  some downs but also some  highs but we get through it . I can't remember I what you said about yours,  I was more taken that there was someone else , who , like me lacked support but as you say we can come on here and there will be someone we can talk to . Take care and be strong x