Hospital

• 3 replies
  • 101 subscribers

Hi. I found out today from my Dr that the fit test I had done has come back higher than normal. Dr is writing  to the hospital. I've not long come out of hospital after having half my lung removed& I have to go back next Wednesday for day surgery as they think the cancer in both pelvis has come from my overies. They need to put a camara in my stomach to look at overies& stomach lining. I'm not sure how I'm meant to be feeling about all this,just seems never ending. 

• Oh gosh I am so sorry .You sound like you are really going through it..I m sure you don t know how you are feeling with all those shocks ! Have a scream or shout and then stand up again and tell theHeart you are going to beat this ! It’s all you can do and occasionally give in and break down because we are all normal people Yiu can always come on here they are great ! Not sure if my advice helps yoHeart but I had to respond when I read your entry Please don t give up fight itHeart️Sorry as soon as you put one heart it goes all over the place you must need it

• Morning. Thankyou for your reply. Just nice to know there is someone here. Your right in saying when I'm feeling down I should let those feelings happen. Also I'm feeling a little positive this morning but still scared. I'm not going to give up the fight even when times get really hard. Just having someone here to talk to helps so much& I just want to thankyou for taking the time to msg me.X

• No problem whenever anyone sees these they always try and help you even if it doesn’t t help much like mine Keep going BouquetHibiscusTulipCherry blossom