Update

• 4 replies
  • 105 subscribers

Hi all

Just a little update.  I'm now 7 weeks post surgery for an upper lobe lobectomy on my right lung. 

Having spoken with my surgeon last week I need no more treatment. I just wanted to share this with you as there are happier endings. I have an appointment in January next year for another scan. They will do these for five years. 

Hopefully I'll keep on this track and I'm hoping others will be on it with me. 

Thanks for reading 

Xx 

• Hi  

That's great news that you don't need any further treatment and proof that there are indeed happy endings!

You might want to change the subject title of your post as it currently says 'Holiday Insurance' and this might be why you haven't had anyone in the group reply to you yet as they think your post is about that and don't realise you've come here with good news.

Take care

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi. I know exactly what you mean. In truth I'm finding the forums hard to navigate and that tittle was supposed to be for a new post about holiday insurance not the original one. Now I'm struggling Sob change it back. Sorry SobSobSob

• Hi 

You did start a new post in the lung cancer group called Holiday Insurance so you don't need to change anything, as far as I can see.

If you want to see any posts that you've created or replied to just click on your username and select 'profile' followed by 'activity'. You can then easily go to any of your previous posts.

I hope this helps

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thanks so much. Now at last I can find them Joy 

You're very kind xx