Lung Chatty Thread

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2638 replies
  • 128 subscribers

Hello All

I thought about setting up a thread for us all to use to chat about various stuff across, so it's all in one place and newer members posts not getting pushed down and off the discussion front page before getting an answer.

I hope you are all doing well and not too stuffed on easter eggs?

I have not eaten mine yet! I went to bed friday night not feeling well and woke up Saturday with a horrid migraine throwing my guts up Disappointed usually I fall asleep and sleep it off. Not so, I ended up going to the OOH doctor Sunday afternoon as was still throwing up Disappointed He gave me some lotions and potions and still not right yet. Though haven't thrown up for a few hours now. I going to try and eat something soon (not easter eggys) to see if I can manage that and see if it makes me feel better. I hate being ill! Especially on a bank holiday weekend with such nice weather. I was so looking forward to it and I have slept most of it away.

• Hi Gina,

sorry you’re having it so rough at the moment, I was starting to wonder about you yesterday when you were not around, time to take it easy for a couple of days, are your brother & sister local to you, hope you’ve not gone into work, just rest and take care of yourself, not long now you’ll be sorted

take care

Julie
  • Oh dear Gina, you really are having a rough time. My heart goes out to you. Hope you get some news today regarding the plan. 

Sorry i’ve Just seen I haven’t answered a previous question you asked me about the move...we are about half an hour drive from our old home. We are out of the city and now close to the river hamble which is just beautiful, and peaceful. 

Hope you are home today and resting. Xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Thinking of a few people today, sending love and positive thoughts.

hope the immunotherapy at home went smoothly again today.

hope your immunotherapy went well again and you continue to feel well on it. 

hope you are feeling a little brighter today, now you know what the plan will be. Most of all I hope you have the pain under control.

hope all went well at the hospital.

you have been in my thoughts all day. I’m hoping you are now out of theatre and on your way to recovery. Xx 

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Chelle, yes a very quiet and thoughtful day today

quiet until you just sent me into full scale panic that I had missed my bloods-so just been running round checking calendars but all is well, my next treatment is next Friday I get it every 3 weeks, had my last on 18th April Sweat smile Darlo has had his today,

Maggie did a quick post this morning to say she had cancelled hospital for today, been up all night coughing, I noticed Gina had liked a post Maggie put on late last night so probably no sleep for her either.

Hopefully you have emptied all your boxes nowSee no evil and you have some kind of order 

Had the grass cut yesterday but all that did was show up more than ever the amount of weeds on the paving so I’m going to take myself to B&Q now for some weed killer - no use just looking and moaning about it, need to sort it! As usual I was going to do hell and all today but as usual didn’t bother, so I’m going for a bit of retail therapyJoy

Julie
  • Oh no, I’m sorry I sent you into panic! Don’t know why I thought it was today, but I’m very tired from this moving lark I can’t be thinking properly. 

Still lots to do here. We knew it was going to be hard, couple more weeks and will all be sorted. I’m waiting in today for a shiny new cooker. I’ve been tracking it, and it’s been saying 4 people in front of my delivery for past 2 hours! 

Good luck with the weeding. Xx 

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • That’s about right, anything I need delivering is always last drop - always tea timeRolling eyes

im only going to buy weed killer, can’t put it on anyway with this stupid weather, but I can sit & look at it and know I’ve made an effortJoyJoy

Julie
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Justme19

hi all yes had my 15th  fix today all going good still. i hope we get good news from others.  

• Morning Peeps

Ha, that got your attention didn’t it, no it’s not Maggie it’s me - justme!

i hope the silence on here means you are all out and about enjoying the bank holiday, cos you know who will be back with us this week so we’ll have to have plenty to talk about. I myself am having a pamper day, so I am now going to finish it off with a shower and some make-up Joy I know it’s 1pm but you can’t rush these things. Hopefully I’ll speak to SOMEONE laterGrin

Julie
  • Hi Julie 

A pamper day sounds lovely.

Its very noisy in my house today, the carpets are going down, hurray! 

My daughter is here with her fella, so I’m cooking lunch. Xx 

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

I managed.to be taken out for a pub lunch today. Was lovely. Just needed a little break.

Still can't sleep!

Ahh Just19! I forgot to ask what my new upgraged voice sounds like?