Omental and peritoneal deposits?

• 4 replies
  • 67 subscribers

Just wanted to know if anyone out there has any experience or even heard of this? 
My husband’s latest scan has shown “marked omental and peritoneal deposits” from what I have read this is a rare metastasis of lung cancer. He is no longer receiving any treatment as the lung cancer and thoracic lymph node involvement has progressed. Any information would be welcome. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Hi Grasan, sorry you haven’t had a reply to your post. You may want to post the question in the Ask a Nurse or you could call the support line and chat to someone there. They are available 7 days a week from 8am until 8pm. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Thanks for your reply Chelle

We now have a Community Macmillan Nurse so I’ve been able to ask her for some information, she agreed it is a rare(ish) metastasis and is hopefully bringing some more information next week. But I may pop the question on Ask a Nurse as well. 

Grasan

• good morning 

im not sure I can be of any help but I have NSCLC Adenocarcinoma lung cancer. I am happy to support you if I can with questions about lung cancer unfortunately I’ve not heard of the terms you site in relation to lung cancer, please feel free to message me, hugs for now

Donna

• Good to hear you now have a community Macmillan nurse coming to visit. Xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge