Newly Diagnosed

• 2 replies
  • 4 subscribers

Hello. Following an MRI at the beginning of May 2021 I have been diagnosed with a Vestibular Schwannoma (Acoustic Neuroma). Have shared with close family and some colleagues but feeling a bit lost. Hellos from people who understand would be very welcome. Take care everyone.

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to read that you've recently been diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma and it's natural to want to connect with others who have the same thing. 

I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet so I've had a look in the group to see if there are any recent people posting who have acoustic neruoma. I found and are the most recent people who have posted so I've 'tagged' them into my reply to you in the hope that they could pop on and tell you about their experiences.

It would be great if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"
  • Hello!

you can message me whenever and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. I also newly diagnosed on this journey and would be great to connect with some people going through the same kind of things xx