Low grade tumour

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 2 subscribers

Hi all I have a carveous haemangioma that was 8mm big iny frontal right lobe of skull in 2014. Is that classed a low grade tumour? And can they get smaller or bigger? I had these in my womb that went as big as tangerines but dont know how long was there for. Just that I’ve had an mri with contrast 2 weeks ago and waiting on results and was wondering if that one that was found 5 yrs ago will still be there as since then my head pains have got worse and have these seizure attack things that happen in the morning like a build up of pressure but get them at any time now so was thinking it’s all connected.  Many thanks 

• Hi and welcome to the online community

I'm not a member of this group but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies. 

According to the NHS website a cavernous hemangioma is a "cluster of abnormal blood vessels, usually found in the brain and spinal cord".

If you take a look at the information it does say to advise your doctor if you have any new or worsening symptoms. I presume that you have been to see your doctor and he has arranged for you to have an MRI scan.

Wishing you all the best

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"